B&L Service Inc. is a well-established company doing business in Fort Lauderdale for over 58 years. We operate a fleet of 450 cars and SUVs and we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Tire and Alignment Specialist.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Mounting and balancing tires of all sizes. Repair tires in compliance with company policies and procedures maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Perform tire rotations and front-end alignments.
- Unload, check-in and stock incoming tire and part shipments and prepare tires and parts for outgoing shipments.
- Perform transmission flushes, oil changes, air conditioner re-charges, battery installations and headlight / taillight installations
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to diagnose problems and provide accurate repair recommendations.
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
The ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic, focusing on maximum efficiency, be energetic and knowledgeable.
Should be courteous professional and respectful towards clients, co-workers and management. Must be punctual and dependable
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
This is a full time position.
B&L Service, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.