B&L Service Inc. is a well-established transportation company with a large fleet of vehicles ranging from small cars to 15 passenger vans. We are seeking an Automotive Transmission Technician to become an integral part of our team. You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive transmissions.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle transmissions
- Perform routine transmission tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for transmission repairs
- Inspect and test vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, transmission, mechanic.
- Knowledge of transmission diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- ASE Certifications a plus!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer & communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Current Florida driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- All potential applicants must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
- Fast paced work environment
- Paid training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical and dental coverage available after 60 days.
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary based upon experience and qualification
B&L Service, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time